About Me

 


                                                           ABOUT ME



My name is Luke Phelan I live in Drumree county Meath. I love anime, football and music. My hobbies are going to concerts, going out with my friends and cooking. I love going to concerts as I get to know many like-minded people in the line and make new friends because of this I even go to many concerts by myself which often times I find to be the best concerts ! I have one brother and one sister. My brother works in Germany with the tractor company Fendt and my sister is a nurse. My Mam is a hairdresser and my dad id a computer engineer. I also have a dog named Ellie she is a cross between a cavalier King Charles and a Bichon freeze which also known as a Cavachon she is thirteen years old and is the best dog ever! My favourite class last semester was image manipulation I really enjoyed this because I put on multiple outfits and collaged myself showing the theme that clothes are just fabric and don't have any gender I really loved this as it let me express myself in the way I like. I also really love movie is my favourite movie is definitely have to be the Harry Potter series I've watched them countless times. My favourite food of all time definitely has to be pizza. My Least favourite food has to be tinned Simon it looks and smells gross to meSimon it looks and smells gross to me My favourite genres of music has to be metal and pop, my favourite type of metal would be metalcore and also hard-core I love the rush that heavy music gives me it allows me to get out built up emotions and more, as for the style of pop I like I really like experimental, industrial and hyper pop these types of music are really invigorating make me very happy.

Comments

  1. Hey Luke,
    Hope you're enjoying the course so far. It must take ages for you to get to college. I love going to concerts too, although I can't remember the last convert or festival I went to one because of covid :( I also agree about finding like-minded people at concerts, but for me it would be raves. I also loved the image manipulation class last year. Also LOVE pizza, but please don't tell me you eat pineapple on pizza!! Looking forward to seeing you around campus Luke.

    philippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke, glad to have gotten to know you more recently ! I've been missing concerts so much but I've a good few booked for next year. Love pizza - dominos is superior, dear but superior. I can relate to finding like minded people at concerts as well, definitely made a few friends from past gigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy Luke, What is your favourite music genre ? Oh wow your family has some very interesting jobs and also everyone has a different job XD I love concerts too even tho I have only been to a few and the last one I remember was when I was 12 years old and it was for One Direction but ..... :D I love the outfits you wear ! Very stylish. I LOVE Harry Potter omg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey luke! Concerts are a vibe and it's a bit sad that covid happened and delayed all the concerts. I've been to 3 concerts so far and i have another concert coming up next year and hopefully it happens.Your dog sounds adorable, i would love to see her at some point. Oh and a random fun fact: i also love harry potter and i know the first 5 movies off by heart in russian (i spent too much time watching it as a child)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Luke, I'm sure you're as happy as I am to have gigs back. I heard that there's a live music society on campus I'm thinking of joining it, maybe you should too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Luke bro concert are my fav too and amine are the best to watch i myself watch lots of anime shows over the years. piazza is the best food to eat cant go wrong with that. Plus you play football we should play a game or two soon. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Luke,
    I have this hobbies too it sucks the pandemic is around 😭 Oooo you should include your dog Ellie in your blog for your future posts as she sounds super cute. I completely forgot about that it was super fun making that assignment I agree with you. The Harry Potter series is the best nothing can compare 💅🏼 Don’t forget to keep slaying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research