My Favourite Game

 


                     https://www.stakester.com/fifa-22-leaks-unreal-new-formations-for-next-season/ 


My favourite game is Fifa I have been playing Fifa every year since I was 10. I have always loved soccer my whole life so it is my ideal game. I love how competitive it can get and the bragging rights you get from beating your friends. My favourite part of Fifa is the ultimate team mode in this mode you get to collect cards and build your own team with all of your favourite players. You can speed up this process by opening packs packs have player cards inside, some bad some good you can get lucky and get good ones thus making your team better these packs often cost real money though so I avoid them because I like the process of building a team from scratch. By playing online with players all across the world you build up your team from scratch slowly making it better and better. Personally I love having to work to make your team better until you're happy with your team 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me