Assignments

 



                             FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF WEEKLY TASKS



                     https://thewalkingmermaid.com/blog/daily-weekly-and-monthly-blogging-tasks



 On first impressions I really like a lot of the tasks that are mentioned on the website they seem quite interesting and informative. An assignments that intriguse me is growth mindset I really like the idea of learning about not being afraid of new challenges and learning how to overcome them without getting too stressed. I also think Wikipedia trails sounds quite intriguing as it sound like a fun way to learn more about what we are learning about in class. I also think looking into unity3D looks very fun as I never done it before. It is kind of like the image manipulation module from last year as in that module we had weekly tasks to complete as well.

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me