Game Brainstorm



                                                  Game Brainstorm 



https://smallbusinessify.com/how-to-brainstorm-business-ideas/


IDEA 01 (Resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdlL5bwbCiI)

My first idea for a game would be a platform based Mario style game. For a theme I think I would like to go with magic and wizards as I am very into Harry Potter. I was thinking the game could be styled with a magic and wizards type of aesthetic with stars and moons and creepy trees and so on. You can pick your character on whether you want to be a witch or a wizard and go through the game zapping bad guys with magic. For the bad guys I was thinking of making them look dark and scary kind of in the same realm and look as a Dementor from Harry Potter. I was also thinking while you were going to the game you can pick up things that look like books but they are called spells and you can use them to power yourself up or something like that.


IDEA 02 (Resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXxMVqDcuuU)

For my second idea I was thinking of a sort of apocalyptic Style game. In this game you are a person with a backpack and you're trying to get to your friends who have made it to a safe bunker. You have to make it through the forest and get past lots of zombies and bad guys to get there. I was also thinking you have a gun that you can use to shoot the zombies but it runs out so you have to collect bullets to reload or something of the sort. It would be styled kind of like my first idea with creepy trees, a dark sky, a moon and maybe some other things. I was also thinking of adding a bar to show your progress and how close you are to the safe bunker.


IDEA 03 (Resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKFJgQ-_3A)

The third idea I had was some sort of cooking game I'm not sure how hard it would be but I was just putting the idea out there. I was thinking something like you have to make some sort of meal for a customer. I was thinking of using bright colours like pink and yellow and making it a very happy Charlie and the chocolate factory type aesthetic. It's probably way too advanced but maybe I could make is so you can add different toppings and stuff like that.


IDEA 04 (Resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCOTK-a-1cc)

The last idea I was thinking of was some sort of space themed game. For this game you will be in a spaceship and you would be an alien. The game is based in space and there will be lots of stars and other planets around you. The premise is you are a lost alien in space and the goal of the game would be to shoot all of the bad spaceships and try and make it through the Galaxy and back to your home planet. The spaceship would be able to shoot lasers at enemy spaceships and meteorites that are hurling towards you. I was also thinking of maybe adding a meter to show how close you are to getting back to your planet.


Link to another resourse I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IAjXl5xRU







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me