Technology Tools

  



                                            TECHNOLOGY TOOLS


                       https://www.allbusiness.com/tech-tools-small-business-impact-117353-1.html

    I think learning all of these new tools is great as once we learn them we will know them forever and can carry them on into our lives after college. I am familiar with a couple of these tools but very briefly we did use blogs for the photography module last year and that was good and fun. I also know some basic image editing but nothing too advanced. This module seems very different to other classes as we are looking at a wide variety of different skills whereas maybe in other classes we are focusing on just one. I would like to work on the 3-D unity part as I've never seen or done that before so I think it would be cool skill to start to learn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me