Unity Tutorial 01

 



                                                       Unity Tutorial 01

                                                https://www.logolynx.com/topic/unity+3d

I find doing the tutorials very interesting as I've never used Unity 3-D before it was very cool to see the game come to life as you add more and more elements. The tutorials were easy enough to follow as the man in the videos went slowly and step-by-step explaining everything thoroughly. At times I found it kind of hard as it is a new software that I've never seen before. For example I had difficulty trying to open the scripts as I did not know you were to open them in brackets. I had already brackets opened in a tab so when I was double-clicked the script I didn't know the script was showing up in the opened brackets tab. I looked on Discord and saw that someone had the same question and someone had answered that they opened it in brackets. So I clicked on my brackets tab and saw that the code was in there from then on I continued to follow the videos and everything seemed to be okay. Overall it was a quite daunting experience as everything seemed quite confusing as it was brand-new but as I calmed down and just followed the videos I got through it in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me