Unity Tutorial 02

 


                                      

                                                 Unity Tutorial 02


 https://www.logolynx.com/topic/unity+3d


I really enjoy doing this tutorial as the videos are quite straight forward and go step-by-step I really like transforming my game and making it more interactive. I learned how to actually take control of the vehicle by coding in things like making it go left and making it go right. Counsellor and how to control the speed of the car. I also really like the part where we made the car to be able to turn like a real car not side to side but fully around in what direction you want. At the start I kind of found difficulty with a number of things like actually getting the car to be able to go forward and back and so forth but with a couple of looks back at the videos and a bit of tweaking I think I got it. I also really liked that aspect of the tutorials where we are thought to keep everything neat and tidy because all of the obstacles were out in the open so we made a separate opticals folder and put them in there. I feel this is good because now we know what we're doing and I feel like this will come in handy in the future when I am starting to do a different project in my opinion this step is building good habits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me