Unity Tutorial 03

 



                                                   Unity Tutorial 03


https://www.logolynx.com/topic/unity+3d


I really liked doing this unity tutorial it Took quite long to finish but it was fun. It is very cool to see how to move the different animals and how you can spawn them randomly or however you like. Another I thought was cool was making the farmer shoot pizza out I thought that was quite cool to do. A came across a couple of obstacles while doing these tasks as well for example I kept thinking I broke something or did something wrong but when looking back I forgot a couple of semi-colons after doing this it then fixed. I also felt there was a lot of very complicated code and techniques in the tutorials and if it wasn't for the videos I would not have a clue as to what's going on. But it was a cool experience to put in some of this code even if I didn't know what it meant and press play and see what happened. I feel like I could take some of the techniques that he mentioned and use easier parts of them in my project if I wanted to so that was useful. Overall it was a tedious process but the result was cool and the tasks were somewhat fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me