First Playable

 



                                                              Project Work



For my project this week I wanted to continue my project I started by looking on how to get my character to be able to jump and also to move forward after setting up the basics last week. I went to my Unity to tutorial to find out how to do that after applying the necessary attributes to make my character do so, I tried to press space for it to jump it would not work I had everything correct but for some reason it would not work. So I decided to start the whole project again. I thought to myself this is quite confusing so I searched out another tutorial on how to do it. I eventually found one that was quite easy to understand but the mechanics still were not working even when following his way. I then decided thought to myself it might be my IDE so after that I downloaded Visual studio online which took quite a while but I then applied what I had learned and it turned out that did the job and it worked. My character can now jump  move forward move left and move right with my arrows and my space bar without any errors. This took quite a while to figure out but now that I have it I feel confident to move on I found some good tutorials on YouTube that are easy to follow along to that achieve a simple platform type game. Soon I hope to make a complete level with characters that when you touch them you die and an end to the game. I searched out some good tutorials to help me do so. So hopefully everything comes together nicely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me