Game Design Document

 



                                         Game Design Document


https://blogs.geniteam.com/game-design-document/


For my game design document I didn't want to complicate things too much so after looking at the video in the reading task I decided to try to emulate his template. I wasn't 100% sure what to write specifically in each section so I just wrote similarly to the guy in the video except I tweet and changed it to the needs of my project. For example in his he said the heat there was no music needed but I was thinking if it wasn't too hard to add some spooky music to add to the experience of the game as it is a wizard based game. For the design document I decided to do it on PowerPoint as I know how to use it. I added all of my areas like my game flow, my summary, my mechanics, my controls and more. Hopefully I'm going to add more to it if I think up of more stuff and fully finish some of the sections.


Link to PowerPoint: 

https://tudublin-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/b00137002_mytudublin_ie/EdodBOi-rB1Jtt-GqeHdK3YBJ78wq6K_OxT23iRaucn2IQ?email=Irene.McGinn%40tudublin.ie&e=GA1DxU
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me