Review Week Comments and Feedback

 



                                Review Week Comments and Feedback



Overall I am finding the feedback I get from my peers very useful. A lot of these comments are very helpful and definitely guide me into making different decisions when it comes to things like making my game and more. The comments that are there for me the most useful are the ones that suggest different ideas for my game putting in their input and their insight into what they think would look and act the best when it comes to my game. Overall I Think the quality of the comments that I'm giving out I'll quite good I feel like while looking at other peoples work and seeing what they're doing in makes me analyse my own project more and maybe add things that I didn't think of to my project. The different types of feedback structures and methods were very useful in giving other people feedback as want to follow the template given you will end up with a very well constructed piece of feedback giving not only the person you are giving feedback to but yourself different ideas and ways to think about doing our project. I also feel like leaving comments on other peoples blog enhances and improves my analyzation skills which I think is a very useful tool to know and be good at. I feel like being able to look through different blog posts analysing their projects and looking to see what they could improve and just learning feedback skills in general was something very good that I learned throughout this process. Before doing all of these feedback tasks I didn't know there was many different ways of giving feedback to people and I didn't know there was very productive ways to do it to where you could learn a lot from doing it so for me that was something great to learn. Yes I do definitely have a good sense of getting to know a lot of people through the blog I feel like reading through everyone the introduction posts give me a great insight into these people and lets me know who they are more. I really like this aspect as you get to learn all about people who you previously might not have talked to when seeing them in person I feel like the blogs gives a great sense of community for a group and it is somewhere to not only get to know a lot of people stories but also to look at their work and what they're getting up to during this course. I personally feel like overall the structure of the commenting and receiving comments is very good and I don't have much suggestions that will improve it. I feel like I really like how my blog is right now I'm not the best at using blogs as I have never used them before so I like to keep my blog easy and simple to understand. Overall doing these blog comments and feedback's was very useful and I feel like it would be something very cool to try again for other projects in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me