Unity Tutorial 05

 



                                                    Unity Tutorial 05


https://www.logolynx.com/topic/unity+3d


I really enjoyed doing this tutorial. I found many parts of it quite interesting for example I really enjoyed getting a look on how to make the background repeat over and over again rather than copying pasting and dragging it across gave me a very nice inside it into how to do something more quick and effective when it comes to game design. I will consider using this technique when it comes to making my own game. Another thing I liked to getting a look into was adding a game over notification or pop-up. I learned how to make the farmer once it hit the fence obstacle for a pop-up of game over to appear below and for him to stop. I found this quite interesting as for most games this is an aspect that is frequently used. This is another thing that I am definitely thinking about adding to my game when I start to make it. I am planning on doing a platformer style game so this would be handy to use in my game if the character dies having a game over aspect to it. Overall I really liked doing this tutorial and I feel I learned a lot of things that I will use in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me