Unity Tutorial 06

 



                                                   Unity Tutorial 06           



https://www.logolynx.com/topic/unity+3d

I had a very good time doing these unity tutorials this week. I learned a lot of things that I did not know before doing them. Something in particular that I really liked doing was adding special effects and also falling down graphics it was very fun to see what happened when you added cool effects and all the different ways you could make your character fall after hitting an obstacle. I learnt also about using the animator function which is very cool as I have not used it before it is quite insightful learning about different paths and how to change the animation of your character. Another cool thing I learned about was adding different background sounds and music and also sound effects when the player hits obstacles, I found is very cool to learn as they did not know how to do it before after this I am thinking of adding a scary or eerie music sound in the background as it matches my theme. A lot of these things I have used I will most likely add to my game so it is very useful that I got to learn them. Overall I really liked these tutorials and hopefully they will make my final game better.


                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me