Unity Tutorial 07

 



                                                               Unity Work



For my Unity tutorial this week I looked at some very informative videos aiding me in my process for my project. I found a channel on YouTube called coding in flow that and easy to follow tutorial for a a platform style game similar to my idea. As I got confused on my last attempt on starting the project I felt like this was a nice clean start to try again. I watched a good lot of quite long videos of him explaining how to set everything up he was quite slow and easy to follow along with which I found nice. I ran into hurdle when similar to my first attempt I tried to get my character to do something by pressing the space bar it wouldn't work. Eventually I realised it was probably because of my IDE so I downloaded the same one that the man in the tutorial had and then his instructions started actually work in my game. I got my character to be on a platform, I changed the angle of my camera to be what I want it look like in my game and I got my character to be able to jump to be able to move left and be able to move right and to go forward I feel like I'm on a good path now and when I need more help when it comes to mechanics and making my game I can go to his tutorials.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Idea Research

About Me